By W Kahle
Re-creation of a pocket-sized atlas, for clinical scholars. Two-dimensional line drawings with colour highlighting. prior English version 1986. Translation of Taschenatlas der Anatomie.
Read Online or Download Color atlas and textbook of human anatomy PDF
Similar anatomy books
This conventional lab guide for the A&P direction examines each constitution and serve as of the human physique. as well as a wide number of illustrations, the handbook positive factors dissection of the cat, quite a few physiological experiments, an emphasis at the research of anatomy via histology, lists of acceptable phrases accompanying paintings, a variety of photomicrographs and specimen pictures, phonetic pronunciation and derivation of phrases, diagrams of lab gear, lab document questions and document templates, and 3 appendices.
A silicon compiler is a software program approach that can instantly generate an built-in circuit from a user's specification. Anatomy of a Silicon Compiler examines one such compiler intimately, masking the elemental framework and layout access, the particular algorithms and libraries that are used, the method of verification and checking out, behavioral synthesis instruments and a number of other functions which reveal the system's features.
- Bones and Muscles. An Illustrated Anatomy
- Anatomical Terms and their Derivation
- Scott-Conner & Dawson: Essential Operative Techniques and Anatomy
- Toxicology of Aquatic Pollution: Physiological, Molecular and Cellular Approaches (Society for Experimental Biology Seminar Series)
Extra resources for Color atlas and textbook of human anatomy
Svartling N, Pfaffli P, Tarkkanen L. Methylmethacrylate blood levels in patients with femoral neck fracture. Arch. Orthop. Trauma Surg 1985; 104:242–246. 68. Jasper L, Deramond H, Mathis JM, Belkoff SM. Evaluation of PMMA cements altered for use in vertebroplasty. Presented at the 10th Interdisciplinary Research Conference on Injectible Biomaterials, Amiens, France, March 14–15, 2000. 69. Padovani B, Kasriel O, Brunner P, Peretti-Viton P. Pulmonary embolism caused by acrylic cement: a rare complication of percutaneous vertebroplasty.
64. Deramond H, Depriester C, Toussaint P, Galibert P. Percutaneous vertebroplasty. Semin. Musculoskelet. Radiol 1997; 1:285–295. 65. Jasper LE, Deramond H, Mathis JM, Belkoff SM. The effect of monomer-to-powder ratio on the material properties of Cranioplastic. Bone 1999; 25:27S–29S. 66. Belkoff SM, Sanders JC. The effect of the monomer-to-powder ratio on the material properties of acrylic bone cement. J. Biomed. Mater. Res 2002; 63:396–399. 67. Svartling N, Pfaffli P, Tarkkanen L. Methylmethacrylate blood levels in patients with femoral neck fracture.
Neurosurgery 1989; 25:240–252. 3. Alleyne Jr. CH, Rodts Jr. GE, Haid RW. Corpectomy and stabilization with methylmethacrylate in patients with metastatic disease of the spine: a technical note. J. Spinal Disord 1995; 8:439–443. 4. Sundaresan N, Galicich JH, Lane JM, Bains MS, McCormack P. Treatment of neoplastic epidural cord compression by vertebral body resection and stabilization. J. Neurosurg 1985; 63:676–684. 5. Scoville WB, Palmer AH, Samra K, Chong G. The use of acrylic plastic for vertebral replacement or fixation in metastatic disease of the spine.