By Judy Sisneros
They will by no means think You Made It In an afternoon! A newbie ebook with no that "beginner look!" it has been referred to as the "potato chip quilt"-no you can still make only one. Use your favourite materials together with large-scale, novelty, and panels. speak about bang for the greenback: combining a different cloth with a number of effortless nine-patches yields desirable quilts starting from sassy to stylish. you will get addicted to this method! Judy presents 16 diversified layouts for limitless venture power.
Read or Download 9-Patch Pizzazz. Fast, Fun & Finished in a Day PDF
Similar needlecrafts & textile crafts books
If you have been longing to have your entire favourite crochet concepts and precise stitches in a single convenient e-book, then glance no additional. you'll find over fifty five initiatives that move hand-in-hand with the featured recommendations & stitches and full-color images all through. additionally integrated is a different Getting all started part that comes with diagrams and directions for uncomplicated crochet stitches.
Книга на английском языке, посвященная вязанию крючком узоров с мотивом ананас (pineapple). Представлены самые разные модели салфеток - круглых, прямоугольных, тканенвых с обвязкой и т. п.
“Trish Burr has painstakingly recreated blooms from the work of nineteenth century botanical artist Pierre Joseph Redoute in beautiful embroidery. utilizing basically the best stitches, she presents directions, illustrations and photograph- graphs to take you step by step via sewing 17 attractive buds—roses, lilies, birds of paradise, dahlias, magnolias and extra.
- Tatting with colour
- Anna Maria's Needleworks Notebook
- The St. Martin Embroideries
- Stitched in Time: Memory-Keeping Projects to Sew and Share from the Creator of Posie Gets Cozy
Additional resources for 9-Patch Pizzazz. Fast, Fun & Finished in a Day
You will need 4 from strip set A and 5 from strip set B. 6. Construct the Nine-Patches. Make 2 Nine-Patch blocks with indigo in the middle and 1 of the reverse. Dark Blue Indigo With Blue/Gray Print 1. Strip set A: Sew 1 strip of dark blue indigo between 2 strips of blue/gray print. 2. Strip set B: Sew 1 strip of blue/gray print between 2 strips of dark blue indigo. 3. Press all seams toward the blue/gray print. Trim the ends. 4. Carefully layer the strip sets with right sides up. Cut into 2½" units.
4. Carefully layer the sets with right sides up. Cut the sets into 2½" units. You might be able to cut 17 units from each strip. If you cut only 16 units, make 1 additional strip set B unit by sewing 1 pink square between 2 companion squares. 5. Construct the Nine-Patches referring to page 15. Make 5 Nine-Patch blocks with pink (or green) in the middle and 6 of the reverse. “Mooshy” Blocks 1. Strip Set A: Sew 1 strip of focus fabric between 2 strips of green. 2. Strip Set B: Sew 1 strip of green between 2 strips of focus fabric.
4. Make 2 Rail Fence blocks: Cut 1 square 6½" x 6½" from both strip sets. Set aside. 5. Carefully layer the sets with right sides up. >Cut into 2½" units. You need 14 units from strip set A and 13 from strip set B. If needed, make 1 additional strip set A unit by sewing a red 2½" square between 2 multicolored 2½" squares. 6. Construct the Nine-Patches, referring to page 15. Make 5 Nine-Patch blocks with the multicolored fabric in the middle and 4 of the reverse. Tan Fabric With Multicolored Print 1.